Monday, April 7, 2008

NICKSON Birthday luuu...


2day NICKSON birthday lu....ngakngakngak...thx 2 all my friend oh still rmb my birthday bt if gt present lagi 'shui'...hahahaha(jus kidding la)...bt at home so sienz oh nth can do de...'gao ming'ah...wanna go out but gt many homework oh....so hate la...birthday cannot ply bt still nid do tis stupid homework...haiz...teacher sot jor la gv many question...wuwuwuwu...so malang la...


Bt nvm la...i still gt many present de...but i hope can get 'u' present now oh...hahaha nvm la next time luuu....haha tis time my mum gv me money oh hahaha gt money 2 buy reload card le hehehe^ ^ I hope all my friend can happy 4ever luu faster find girlfriend or boyfriend luu...i also not bad de ah hahahaha now i really hope faster finish SPM lo so stress 2 study la...not good de...hehehe(n_n)

No comments:

Post a Comment